So last night, I had a late driving lesson that ended near 1 AM . Then I went back out to pick up my brother. I landed back inside my house minutes to three and in my bed after three trying to read the 18th chapter of the Great Controversy. Long story short, I woke up this morning mad early and made breakfast for my aunt and then I came back to bed to "read". LOL. I knew I was going to sleep but I did make an effort to read something. So yeah, I came back to bed around 9 AM and woke up at 12. LOL. I tried to read some more but then I went to help my aunt with her mail. After that, I went downstairs and prepared lunch for my aunt and washed the dishes. Then I went to the computer to read the same 18th chapter of Great Controversy that I have been trying to read since the night before, but I edited my blog. But I wanted to cook something to eat for tomorrow so I put on a sermon to keep my mind stayed on God while I cooked. My nieces and nephews stopped by for a visit and I did not even finish listening to my sermon. Then I had to go rehearse for a play we are doing tomorrow evening. Long story short, I've been chasing God down all day, and it all started when I decided I was entitled to nap because of the time I went to bed last night. Come to find out I'm not entitled to anything that denies me of God. Including myself. Reminds me of my friend, Hanif's video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bml-Z_CB8kQ&feature=related
I starved today. Lesson : Catch your manna early in the morning. It's more valuable than food and, yes, sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment