Young Adult Life Crisis

This is how I deal

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Moses' wife was not black... Pt.2

Tell me why I feel bad for taking offense at this statement. Is the cross an offense to me because of this statement? I really do not know. But I know it doesn't offend as much as it did yesterday. I left prayer meeting thinking that I should not have made a big deal about it. I am surprised at how hurt and offended I was by this statement. But race mattered in the day of Mrs. White so maybe there was a need for her to mention that Moses wife was not black. I know race matters now but it did not matter in the text and I do not believe that it matters for the explanation of the text now. So Lord you must lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment