Young Adult Life Crisis

This is how I deal

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My brother's girlfriend

I am going try to like her. I am going to treat her like Jesus would. I am going to merciful to her like Jesus would be merciful to me. I want to be the sister that my brother's girlfriends would like. I do not want to hate on her because she does not meet up to my expectations of what my brother's girlfriend should be. Everyone is the same like me. We are all full of self. Full of sin. Full of hatred. We are all the same at the foot of the cross. God's grace goes out to everyone. Why to hold favor from my brother's girlfriends just because she is not what I want for my brother? That is not like Jesus. Can I be better to her? Can I serve her better? Today I offered her some carob dessert. I think that went well...

No comments:

Post a Comment