Young Adult Life Crisis
This is how I deal
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
A New Horizon
I am indeed confirmed in what I do believe and while I do not know everything, I am persuaded to believe that He hears my prayers and He answers them. I am too far into this to give up because of the words of even a greatly esteemed relative. I find in Jesus courage and comfort. I will not give in to the temptation to be anxious or to fear. For God is more than able to keep me. I just have to take everything to God in prayer. My brother presented me with a book about Sabbath, tithing and circumcision not needing to be applied. Of course, I promised my brother I would look at the book. Sad thing is that I approached the book with apprehension and fear. I do not want to be shaken but if I stand on Jesus I cannot be shaken. Last night, in a ride home, I told fellow church members that my brother does not consider himself to be a Seventh Day Adventist. While I am not completely sure about this as a fact, he implied it in an email. My father has told us our entire lives to not call our selves SDA . So this should be nothing new, right? It turns out that last night was the first time I voiced that my brother may not be SDA. I walked in the house wondering if I should have said this and if it gave his argument power to actually voice it out loud. I wondered if I should have told those people in the car the problem, because of local church problems and then this incredible sadness came over me. I was tired and just so sad. I did not understand why. I wanted to cry but I was too tired. then I prayed and I felt better. My mother told me to bathe (contrast shower) because I was out in the rain, so I decided to exercise and fold the clothes in the dryer. Then I bathed and went to sleep. After all of this I felt better. Before I went to sleep, I read about Joshua and the angel and Joshua ( earlier Joshua) and Achan. How we need the righteousness of Christ and how we should readily confess our sins, seeking earnestly to get rid of the sins in our lives, as a collective. Then I went to sleep. I woke up this morning and today I listened to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3g0JDYh5U
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment