Young Adult Life Crisis

This is how I deal

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I feel like...

Not writing much tonight. I want to sleep all day. All the time. I told Beres that last night, and he said, "Okay. Then, you will be dead." I laughed. I know. It's not the first time in my life that I have wished to sleep all the time. I know what the implication is. I'm not suicidal. I just want to runaway from it all. Responsibilities, expectations, appointments, promises. All of that. I just want to be separated from anything that would pull me back into life. Funny thing is those same things pulling me into life exist in my head. Begging me to get up and do something. They can only be drowned out when I am asleep. No one could understand. Only God would understand. I sound like a lazy bumb. But I know I'm not. I know deep inside that's not what it is. I potentially have two job offers. And in this economy, it's a blessing. But I do not feel blessed. I feel cursed. I feel burdened. Days are filled with sorrow and care, heart are lonely and drear. Burdens are lifted at Calvary...

No comments:

Post a Comment