Young Adult Life Crisis

This is how I deal

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolution

Now, I know what you gonna say, " with your lack of discipline, this will last all of a week."  You ain't the only one. But I'm praying to pull through .  I believe this is possible. I hate that my list of resolutions are longer than I can think of without looking.
1) Better Natural Hair Care
    Natural products, regimen, more protective hairstyles, softer detangling
2) Better Body Care
    H2O, Exercise, 2 Square meals, Sleep on time, No Sugar/salt/vinegar/soda, Walks in the middle of the day
3) Better Mental Care
    Read the Bible and COAS Daily, Study something in Some School, Plan Bible Studies, Blog more
4) Better Spiritual Care
    Pray More, Witness to at least one person this year, Medical Missionary course, Clean my house
5) Better Physical activities
     A Job, Clean my house, Get a plant.

Pray for me. I need the prayers of those I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment