Young Adult Life Crisis

This is how I deal

Friday, January 13, 2012

Glorfication of the hateration

So yeah. Will write  a ton tomorrow. But quick story!!! I call my sister and she does not answer. So as her voice mail picks up, I scream, "Yo! What it do?!!"  When she finally calls back, she's cracking up. She's asking me why did I curse on her voice mail. She heard, " Yo! What the f***!"  Sad story? I felt uber guilty for even sounding like I said it because there's some moments when I do not remember if I cursed or not because I curse in my head... all the time.  Notes to self: Stop trying to be hood! Stop cursing in my head! Stop watching movies with curses! Stop the all around glorification of the hateration! Props if you understand.

P.S. : Resolutions? What resolutions? SMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment