Young Adult Life Crisis

This is how I deal

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tomorrow

LOL
Sad Story: I decided ( using my will power against myself) to start tomorrow. Remember how I was all determined to do something powerful today? LOL. Not today, tomorrow. Yeah, Kind of makes me want to cry but then I shake it off with my indifferent personality. LOL. I realized something about my personality. It MUST change. Imperfection in character = Sin. The things in my personality that I am willing to accept and even cater to ( for example: pushover, laziness, undisciplined, inconsistent, procrastination), produce actions in my life that are sinful. I can't break it all down right now but let's just say my character/ personality does not reflect Jesus. Shocking? Not so much. So yeah, I'm waking up type early tomorrow, to get some stuff done even though I don't want to. I have decided. I will. I must or I will be lost.

Funny Story: We were driving home from prayer meeting. My brother was listening to the radio (secular). I was listening to my MP3 player and I was singing Chaka Khan's "Through the fire".  My mother says she's going to buy a new car and bless it and play only godly music in it. My brother says, " Why don't you do that with this car? ". LOL. He speaks truth. And I was going to burst out and say something really rude. But then I corrected myself and said it would be better if I kept that statement for my blog.
Statement being: Why did you choose a father for us who is tolerant and enjoys listening to music that you find ungodly?
Where am I placing the responsibility? On my parents. But my music choice is my own responsibility. Advice for future parents: When choosing a spouse/baby daddy/baby mama, make sure that you decide in advance what your children should and shouldn't value and then exemplify those choices in your own lifestyle.  Advice to future children: Your parents will at some point suck. Forgive them, move on and take responsibility for your own life. If you don't, you'll be playing the blame game forever.

Where was I? So tomorrow
The Winans ~ Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment