nothing can separate me from the love God. If he seeks for me to change, then I will change, if I allow him. I will encourage myself in the Lord, believing that I myself am changed now, claiming by faith that with my eyes I will see God.
I am persuaded...
that He just can't get enough of me. He longs for me just as much as I need Him. I got to talk to Him to let Him know what's on my mind. To let Him know what I think about Him. To let Him know...everything
I am persuaded...
that He want to reveal His will to me. That He wants me to know more about Him. That He has done everything in his power to save me. I got to read more about His love for me.
I am persuaded...
that He loves everyone else just as much as He loves me. He doesn't want anyone to suffer no matter what sins have been committed. He wants us all to experience His grace fully. I got to tell people.
I am persuaded...
That sin is my choice to commit or not to. That it does not please Him when I sin. That all of the negatives in life will be attracted to me because of my sin. I can stop it, because He has willed it.
Today was about learning how to stop negative habits and install better habits. As you can see, my focus here is spiritual. The first activity said, "Get Persuaded" So I just persuaded myself. see you tomorrow or later today apparently.
P.S. That sleeping habit needs to be fixed right now, Can't even LOL because it is not funny
No comments:
Post a Comment