Young Adult Life Crisis
This is how I deal
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
In other news...
I haven't had an internet (God?) connection in days and I am fairly devoted to things that are too ridiculous and pathetic too mention. Said I would blog daily and Go all power daily. but I slipped up last week Sunday and I haven't ever since. Promises and resolutions like ropes of sand. When this cycle ends, I'll let you how desperate I am. You know what cycle. The cycle of seeking after God and then just...not. When I broke up with my ex, I was in the "not" phase of the cycle and I did not care any more. My feelings were gone. I was moving on reflex. I knew it was a good thing to break up with him. But I was not in a good place. I wasn't saved/communicating with God sincerely. Let's see what I do now. I make good decisions when I stop caring completely. Not an absolute statement but that was my best decisions yet. I hope you understand. I really tried to clarify without completely outing myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment