Young Adult Life Crisis
This is how I deal
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Are you serious?
Please be honest with yourselves and really evaluate the situation. Don't use me and pretend it's because I'm special. I hate working in ministry. I really do. I always feel manipulated and lied to. I never say no. I'm a people pleaser so I never say no. I always end up feeling as if there would be something better that I can do. I always have to be trained and at this point in my life, I don't want to be trained. I want to know what I'm doing already. I don't want to have a head position where someone will have to tell me what to do. What kind of head position is that? You might as well give me one of those support positions instead, where you must tell me what to do. Why can't people really see this is not it for me? I always feel used. And then I feel bad when I let people down. Get it through your heads! I'm good at what I volunteer to do. Like most people, I want to like what I do. I have a feeling that at the end of the year I'm going to really hate a certain group of people. You must pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment