Just because I told you something deep about myself doesn't mean I haven't thought it already. But you assume I'm to lazy to think. Mother Father Brother Sister! Lazy to think? I think all mother father day. Maybe you did not hear what I said. I said I don't want people to judge my thoughts, mother father! And why would I readily voice my thoughts unless I really trust the person I'm speaking not to judge them. Mother Father, I would admit to many vices and flaws in my character one of them being that I am lazy but not to think, you dumb maggot. Too lazy to think = dumb to me. It might not be true but that's what I see. No need to make me feel dumb. Because I trusted you enough to speak my mind and you were finally off yourself enough to listen. Too bad I didn't realize that as soon as my thoughts were out there, you would be the first one to assume something about the way I think and feel, you judgmental donkey. I'm ticked off as I'm writing but I'm not angry. I'm just putting my thoughts out there on a blog that no one reads, especially you. I forgive you for not being able to read my mind because how could you know you were being a jerk unless I reveal it to you and why would I reveal it to you if I fear my thoughts will be judged? In the end, since I am easily swayed, I have to keep my thoughts between me and God and this blog because you could make me believe that I am too lazy to think when I know no such thing. But if I can't share my thoughts with my friends then are they really my friends?
No comments:
Post a Comment