Young Adult Life Crisis

This is how I deal

Monday, May 7, 2012

What can I do Lord?

Hello friend,
Because of you, I have decided to be more vocal, that what I have done in the past is not enough and people do not always need a soothing message for itching ears. Thank you Lord for the showers of blessings.What can I do Lord?

I wrote this memo in response to a  friend who was finding out about the SDA faith and her eyes were just opening and yes she was just proving to me that what I already knew was true. But you know what her response to me was: Why didn't you tell me? You knew all this crap and you did not tell me? 

Yes, she called me out, Don't get me wrong. There is no excuse for holding back truth. But yes, SDAs are trained to come up against opposition to their faith and yes, because of fear of rejection, there is definitely a lull in being bold personally. So my friend's accusation of silence and holding back the truth convicted me to be more vocal about my religion. Since this time, things have happened, that have actually silenced me. So I'm going to go directly into another topic right now

Next blog: Steal my crown

No comments:

Post a Comment