Young Adult Life Crisis
This is how I deal
Thursday, March 8, 2012
inspiration to write
So I haven't been writing for a while and I am not really moved to write forever. There are no ideas or wellspring from which I can draw the dynamic lines that would make up a best seller, but I do know that there is enough screwed up things in my life to motivate me to write. I have not spoken to my father in months and I am indifferent to an extent. My mother is not pleased with how I live my life and I am indifferent to an extent. My job opportunity that I have pursued for some time has rejected me and ( can you guess?) I am indifferent to an extent. With enough of those things, you think that the emotional pull to write would have come knocking by now. But my need to write comes from the day I spent face all of those things. I just told my aunt, the retired teacher, that the teaching program did not accept me, my mother is bugging me about speaking to my father and my father just called to speak to my brother. LOL. I felt this strong need to succeed in a more artistic field, gain notoriety and tell my father off. LOL. It was brilliant. But I truly wish I was at peace. Not now though because life is to busy and exciting ad you keep busy so you don't think about things like this. In a week I will confront all these things. ok a week and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what Artistic field do you have in mind? acting(you look like an actress)dance?
ReplyDeletesinging and writing. those are are my things but acting wouldn't be to far behind
ReplyDelete